• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

pc3 phazer install

letitsnowmtx

Veteran
Hello,
I just bought a pc3 fr my 2007 mtx and it did not come with instructions on how to install. I was hoping that someone on here could tell me what the single 1/4" male connector is for and what does it connect to? Any help would be greatly appreciated, and a full intall intructions would be wonderful.

On mine one wire went to ground and one to T.P.S. (throttle position sensor)rest just plugged into factory harness.Give Ulmer a call for some great maps and any help you need.He is expert with PC.

Thanks for the info. Do you know if that has to be hooked up or is it for an extra accesory? And if it needs tobe hooked up, where does it go?

If you are asking about the wires then yes they have to be hooked up.If asking do you need a PC3?It depends on if you have modded the sled and need to tune it.

No, I'm sorry. I have the pc3 hooked up on the sled except for the 1/4" male connection for the tps. I can't find where it goes, so I was wondering if that connection was for an optional accesory, or if it needed to be connected for proper installation of the pc3. Also where it is connected if required. Sorry for the confusion on my last post.

07 has different wiring than later Phazers.Different PC3 also.Not on dynojet site.Yes you must have TPS wire connected.I will see if I can find post which shows which TPS wire it goes to.I cant remember.

Ok, thank you very much for that info. Now, where is this yellow wire, and do I unhook a connection, or is this an open wire left on the sled. Sorry for all the questions, I just couldn't find this.

It is one of the wires going to the T.P.S. you dont cut the wire you just tap into it.Either with the connector they supply or by cutting some insulation off and soldering the PCIII wire to it.I prefer the soldering method.Wires are attached to #3.

Attachments

• TPS.jpg
    TPS.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 166
Ok, thanky you for the illustration and all the help. Now I have the wire connected to the yellow wire on the tps and when I turn the key on I get the error codes 14 and 26. This is getting really frustrating, I hope you guys can help me figure this out, before I really regret this purchase!!

Did you have the air box off? Fault code 14 & 26 is intake pressure sensors which are attached to the back of the air box closest to the throttle bodies. If you had the air box off you likely didn't plug something back correctly.

I did have the air box off, and I found my problem! Thank you very much canondale27 and Srxspec. I would have been totally lost if not for you guys. Now just waiting for the snow to make sure this upgrade will pay off!
Thanks again.

Wondering if this investment ever paid off for ya??
I did have the air box off, and I found my problem! Thank you very much canondale27 and Srxspec. I would have been totally lost if not for you guys. Now just waiting for the snow to make sure this upgrade will pay off!
Thanks again.

You probably won't get a response from the OP as there was a site upgrade last summer and all subscriptions were lost.

Back