• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pennzoil ultra platinum (Amazon)

Doc Harley

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'17 Sidewinder LTX SE
For those looking to save a buck. I thought it to be a fair deal, if you're using 5w30
Screenshot_20230624-134428~2_copy_360x261.png

Good choice. I would only be using an ACEA A5/B5 oil in our sleds. Jut my opinion though, don't want to start an oil war. I use Castrol Edge.
Ty for endorsing....Yeah, I don't know much about oil, But I do know this....I've never blown anything up, no matter what oil I've used.
454ci with two stages of nitrous
231ci buick turbo boost cranked up
383ci w/supercharger
Many cars, trucks, boats, bikes, sleds, lawn equipment, etc.
Regular oil changes seemingly go a long way.
With the price of good synthetic oil on the rise, I thought $23. to be fair. Locally this oil is $35 a jug.

Ty for endorsing....Yeah, I don't know much about oil, But I do know this....I've never blown anything up, no matter what oil I've used.
454ci with two stages of nitrous
231ci buick turbo boost cranked up
383ci w/supercharger
Many cars, trucks, boats, bikes, sleds, lawn equipment, etc.
Regular oil changes seemingly go a long way.
With the price of good synthetic oil on the rise, I thought $23. to be fair. Locally this oil is $35 a jug.
As we know, oil is very subjective. I'm Canadian, our oil prices are very high, $75. Or so for the same oil here.

Project farmer is a god among men. Haha. He's very thorough with this testing.

For those looking to save a buck. I thought it to be a fair deal, if you're using 5w30
View attachment 172933
That's still some pricey stuff, I buy M1 for under $30, works fine. At least we aren't pouring in oil after every ride like the 2 smokers. Couple friends have burned through (literally)some very expensive 2s juice.
Thanks for the info tho, days are getting shorter, summer sucks.

That's still some pricey stuff, I buy M1 for under $30, works fine. At least we aren't pouring in oil after every ride like the 2 smokers. Couple friends have burned through (literally)some very expensive 2s juice.
Thanks for the info tho, days are getting shorter, summer sucks.
That's $71.34 for 3 jugs. Less than $24 each.

I mostly use Mobil 1 and get it at Walmart, usually cheaper then Canadian tire. Use it on the Nytro and the winder, zero issues in over 12,000 miles with both sleds. Believe it is on sale now for $29.97

Good choice. I would only be using an ACEA A5/B5 oil in our sleds. Jut my opinion though, don't want to start an oil war. I use Castrol Edge.
So can you elaborate on this?

Back