• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

***Picture of the Day Thread***

Now if only the warmer weather would go little farther east. May 24 we had the biggest snowfall all winter W...T...H is up with the weather!?!?

Anyways the summer toys should be coming out soon and we look forward to see pics being posted!

Attachments

• photo (8).jpg
    photo (8).jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 209
  • photo (7).jpg
    photo (7).jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 202
A little unexpected visitor on a quad run early this season. Also the view after a small hike at the end of the run.

Attachments

• 20131201_114516.jpg
    20131201_114516.jpg
    389.6 KB · Views: 207
  • 20131201_115446.jpg
    20131201_115446.jpg
    632.9 KB · Views: 196
Every ride he does something Stupid forgot he has a brake2d

my buddie does something every time i ride with hime that makes me laugh and worry for his saftey. His first sled, and this is the 3rd time we went out, the first he went around a corner with his hand on the brake making the sled slide sideways until he hit a rut and it flipped 360 deg,
the 2nd ride the trail ended because the small river wasnt frozen and I was joking around and waved at him to go, and sure as #*$&@ he drove right into the river. I didnt think he would be the stupid to actually go!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4882.JPG
    IMG_4882.JPG
    226.9 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_4881.JPG
    IMG_4881.JPG
    180.2 KB · Views: 184
FrostyNutz said:
Yup a CAT ! At least I using my Apex windshield bag :)

That's a sharp looking Cat FNZ, what is it exactly?

Curious, but why the switch over? Just looking for a change or was it something else?

Irv said:
FrostyNutz said:
Yup a CAT ! quote]

Curious, but why the switch over? Just looking for a change or was it something else?

Thanks ! It's a 2014 XF8000 High Country LTD with the 800 2stroke Suzuki engine. I absolutely loved my Apex but the weight was just too much for me , in way too many situations ! Side hilling , breaking trail , adventuring in the trees and bottomless powder for weeks in the mountains killed my back last year. This winter started off the same way ,, heavy snow falls and waist deep snow , all before Xmas. The Apex is without a doubt the Lexus of snowmobiles on a groomed trail, and can hold it's own off trail in moderate snow conditions/ ( with upgraded track ) . It all came down to the amount of snow and being able to manipulate 450lbs vs 700lbs. Wish I could have kept both but couldn't justify it. Besides, my AC dealer gave me 10K on a trade :) It could have easily been a Viper but my Yamaha dealer flat out refused to trade my Apex ( purchased from them) . They said it was too hard to sell so they couldn't trade it :o|

This HC is a blast to ride, I don't care who makes it :drink:

FrostyNutz said:
Irv said:
FrostyNutz said:
Yup a CAT ! quote]

Thanks ! It's a 2014 XF8000 High Country LTD with the 800 2stroke Suzuki engine. I absolutely loved my Apex but the weight was just too much for me , in way too many situations ! Side hilling , breaking trail , adventuring in the trees and bottomless powder for weeks in the mountains killed my back last year. This winter started off the same way ,, heavy snow falls and waist deep snow , all before Xmas. The Apex is without a doubt the Lexus of snowmobiles on a groomed trail, and can hold it's own off trail in moderate snow conditions/ ( with upgraded track ) . It all came down to the amount of snow and being able to manipulate 450lbs vs 700lbs. Wish I could have kept both but couldn't justify it. Besides, my AC dealer gave me 10K on a trade :) It could have easily been a Viper but my Yamaha dealer flat out refused to trade my Apex ( purchased from them) . They said it was too hard to sell so they couldn't trade it :o|

This HC is a blast to ride, I don't care who makes it :drink:

Last year for the Suzuki motor, smart move.

Don't blame you for trading based on what you said. If I was in a same/similar situation, I likely wouldn't be riding a Vector either.

Hope it serves you well. ;)!

Up top on Copper Harbor on Saturday

Attachments

• 20140215_122341.jpg
    20140215_122341.jpg
    336.1 KB · Views: 157

Back