• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Portable Jump starter for 4-Strokes

Amazon has a bunch just make sure you buy a compatible carrying case to protect the device.

X2 on what whitedust1 recommended. I too use the Noco GB40 and purchased this protective case. I'm able to keep the wall charger, AUX charger and charge cable along with the unit and its jumper cables in this case.

Capture.JPG

Robx-1 thanks for the info on the case.
Jump Starter and Case have been ordered!!!

I think you'll like the case in how it's custom fitted for the NOCO GB40 and will better protect the portable charger rater than in just some generic case.
Noco1.JPG

Noco.JPG

BTW, woot off today!! NOCO GB20 is on right now for under $60 new. The GB20 has jump started plenty of engines for me. Same size as the GB40, so you can use the same case listed above.

If it's not listed anymore, it's gone. Sorry about the short notice.

Good luck!

Here is the one from Costco, even comes in a nice carrying/storage case.

jump pack.jpg

I have a Bolt Power D28U. I would recommend the Noco Genius booster because you can charge it with the kind of chargers you are already carrying for your phone. Mine I cannot. I have boosted 3 different stranger's cars who had no idea these things existed. Their looks are always priceless.

Hi guys i have a noco gb 20 also.never had to use it on my sleds ,but used it on my 4 wheller on ice fishing trip at -24 in Quebec and it work well.

I sure there are many good makes these days, just wanted to share my experience with one i have had for 4 years now After having a dead battery on a sled trip i researched for a backup system and found this one
https://www.thepowerall.com/ They have been around for years ,American company and i can say they Will Jump start a large Diesel Tractor with little effort. Gave one to my Daughter who worked at a dealership and was carrying a battery and booster cables around getting cars going, she still thanks me , works on 10 cars before it needs a charge. Carry it with me on my motorcycle and sled trips. Just My 2 cents!!

I had an Antigravity XP-1 which worked great on sleds, 4-wheelers, etc. with dead batteries. Unfortunately, I managed to lose it by driving off on a 4-wheeler before putting it back in its case and properly stowing it away. I replaced it with the XP-10, which is significantly larger in size and capacity, but still fits in my tunnel bag. It would probably start a whole fleet of snowmobiles with dead batteries. Most recently, my Ford F-450 diesel, with dual batteries wouldn't turn over. I hitched up the XP-10 and it started right up, just amazing. I think there is something to be said for having the power to not only start your sled, but also start your tow vehicle!

I notice many of these including the GB 40 are only rated down to -20C for operating temps. Has anyone had issues using these on cold days after bouncing around in the sled all day in brutal cold?

Project Farm on YT did real world test and comparison on different booster packs. Unfortunately the Noco didn't do so well.

Microstart XP 10 for me.
Rated the best, Costs the most probably but has started everything I have ever asked of it including my Hellcat,
Started a friends Turbo 1200 Doo at - 30 with dead battery no problem.
I reommend highly

Back