• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Quick adjust coupler blocks

Country
USA
Snowmobile
APEX
Anybody use these on other sleds? From racewerks, 5 different settings, supposed to help with transfer.

Very good and durable product.
Oem 1,2,3.

Racewrex rapid block compare to oem would be. 0,1,2,3,4,5.

had them o my sw .just took them off to run the stk.shaft with no blocks .let me know if you want them .

had them o my sw .just took them off to run the stk.shaft with no blocks .let me know if you want them .
Still not enough transfer? I have the RTX SE. I was debating taking the blocks out too.

I tried that but it looked I was contacting the shaft with blocks removed......is their clearance and no contact if you removed the blocks but left the shaft? I have an LTX SE 137

It looks like we could move the shaft back another 1/2" or so also ,or move the bottom of the rear sissor forward .

you will hit against the bar....you can put something on the bar to prevent the suspension from slamming into it...but...heres fuel for thought...when you want to race you want the most transfer...but if you are going corner to corner...you want the opposite..well at least most riders would...you lose that ability with the block out or no racewerx block...

also...just a guess...but with the bar and no blocks...I think the racewerx block on max transfer is more transfer comparatively?

of course then with it, and a turn of the wrist you can be corner burning in seconds

I only have 73 miles on my sled, (currently in Mexico, and Merry Christmas to all the fellow TY'ers), but there seems to be a NOTICEABLE difference with the racewerx block...that's just my opinion!

I only have 73 miles on my sled, (currently in Mexico, and Merry Christmas to all the fellow TY'ers), but there seems to be a NOTICEABLE difference with the racewerx block...that's just my opinion!
And your on TY I would of had too many Coronas.Thats dedication.

Today I put my transfer bar and blocks back in looking for more speed. What a joke. I took my Rtx for a rip and I felt like I had no studs. Zero ski lift and track just spins. Might as well ride a 340 cc. Going to pull the transfer bar back out and hang on!

I have 2500 miles at least with no transfer bar on my Rtx le. I do have some studs pull through from trying plastics backers.

Today I put my transfer bar and blocks back in looking for more speed. What a joke. I took my Rtx for a rip and I felt like I had no studs. Zero ski lift and track just spins. Might as well ride a 340 cc. Going to pull the transfer bar back out and hang on!
I'm going back & forth on this one.
Blocks out & I can't keep the skis down (280 tune)
Blocks in, and its fighting to bite.
Added 48 more studs to see how it all works out.
Technically, you'd want the blocks in, then fight for traction.

What do I know?!?!

Adjustable blocks will be one of my next accessories to purchase, to keep me pointed where I need to go when the power is being put down.
Which is most of the time.

Back