• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Riding in Colorado

alswagg2

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Does anyone ride in Colorado? I used to live in Grand Lake Co in 91. Ran an Exciter II long track. Thinking of making a trip next season with the Nytro xtx and Phazer MTX Any thoughts

I ride in the San Juan mountains we have excellent snow up high! Better hurry it's been raining and above freezing @7300ft the last couple days not sure how much longer the snows going to last.

Are you reclutching? A whole lot for the altitude? Gear change? Trip would be next year

I haven't yet I only ride @ above 9k feet and my stock phazer mtx seems to be pretty spot on most days/ snow conditions rpm wise . If your sleds are tuned for lower elevations/ flats you might need to make some changes. Are you going to be riding trails or finding your own? All I can say is hopefully next year's a repeat of this year snow wise.

Back