• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Should i trade for nytro?

sledder91

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
14 viper xtx
a guy wants to trade a mcx 270 turbo nytro 162 with $500 on top. What do you think of this? Is it worth it or will I hate the nytro platform

No. The $ just isn't there. Is a turbo Nytro at dealer right now. Resale is non existent. Let's just say it is not worth anywhere near what any Viper is and Vipers are way down also. Let's just say if you think a used Viper is worth 6-6500 a Turbo Nytro is worth about $4000 in mint condition.

Let
No. The $ just isn't there. Is a turbo Nytro at dealer right now. Resale is non existent. Let's just say it is not worth anywhere near what any Viper is and Vipers are way down also. Let's just say if you think a used Viper is worth 6-6500 a Turbo Nytro is worth about $4000 in mint condition.
what about riding compared to the viper. I don't do that much trail riding just trying to find powder

Viper has better front to back balance. Front suspension and handling is way better on Viper but not really a issue off trail. I will say this. A Turbo Nytro goes like crazy!

Viper has better front to back balance. Front suspension and handling is way better on Viper but not really a issue off trail. I will say this. A Turbo Nytro goes like crazy!
If you were in my shoes what would you do?

Been thinking about this. $ isnt everything. If you want a sled to scare the XXXX out of you I am sure the Nytro Turbo will and a stock Viper wont. That is worth alot. If $ is not issue get the Nytro and have fun!

I had a nytro and would never go back. It was fast enough and gave me zero trouble in the 3 seasons I had it. Despite this, it was cold, rode very rough ( even after a custom revalve) and steered very hard. Too much weight on the front I think.

It was a fun sled to ride hard for short durations ( think 50-70) mile days.

However... If a guy had only 3500-4k to spend on a sled....I think you would be hard pressed to find a more reliable sled.

Back