• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder Luggage

Will not fit the 137 Winders due its shape and the Winder 137 is 2.5'' shorter than a 137 Viper. I would not recommend anyways.
I had one on a Doo Renegade and its was a bulky pain in the a$$. hard to carry no handle and heavy once loaded. I sold it a went back to 2 medium Linq bags and was much happier.
I have one on my '14 gsx se, set it on the new stx 137 dx, fit perfectly. Ordered the bracket from UNP, be here tomorrow to install. Love my big trunk for my lunch box and street clothes when riding to work. But I don't take it off to carry around either.

I have one on my '14 gsx se, set it on the new stx 137 dx, fit perfectly. Ordered the bracket from UNP, be here tomorrow to install. Love my big trunk for my lunch box and street clothes when riding to work. But I don't take it off to carry around either.

The new mounts from UNT that fit the 137 Sidewinders won't be available till mid-end of the month. If you have the old LMP-2 mount on order it will not fit the 137 winder without major cutting for clearance of the taillight.

From UNT
I just received word from our fabrication vendors earlier this week that expected delivery date for the new LMP-2's is 12/14 or sooner. I ecouraged them to make every effort to improve upon that date if possible, but I'm communicating to customers the 12/14 expected ship date. Lots of backorders for these!

Thanks again for the follow-up - I'll let you know when the new LMP-2's are ready.

Ken Larson

So, I called UNT this evening but i guess it was too late.. :( I will try again tomorrow and place my order for the double bracket to fit on my LTX-LE. I guess the question i now have is:

- What is the best configuration to maximize
  • Fuel Carrying capacity
  • Baggage carrying capacity

I was intending to go with the single bracket but now that the double is out, I am going in that direction now.

Hi done doin I also have a STX 137 could you please let me know how this works out? Will you need to remove the tunnel bag for proper fit?
Thanks

The new mounts from UNT that fit the 137 Sidewinders won't be available till mid-end of the month. If you have the old LMP-2 mount on order it will not fit the 137 winder without major cutting for clearance of the taillight.

From UNT
I just received word from our fabrication vendors earlier this week that expected delivery date for the new LMP-2's is 12/14 or sooner. I ecouraged them to make every effort to improve upon that date if possible, but I'm communicating to customers the 12/14 expected ship date. Lots of backorders for these!

Thanks again for the follow-up - I'll let you know when the new LMP-2's are ready.

Ken Larson
wow. you are right and my sincere apology to all for saying it would be here tomorrow. i have the new bracket ordered. i looked back through my mail and delivery must be for something else i have coming. it doesn't say what it is but it isn't from the right state. lost track of all the orders. but the trunk did fit with stock bag removed without hitting light etc...thanks for the heads up, and again my bad...

I would still like to know the dimensions of the LMP bracket with gas tank so I could see if it will fit with the Yamaha shovel pack....anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would still like to know the dimensions of the LMP bracket with gas tank so I could see if it will fit with the Yamaha shovel pack....anyone?

I will see if I can come up with some measurements tomorrow for you. Are you interested in the 4gal stackable fuel caddy or the 3gal non stackable. I would assume you want the single mount LMP-1 bracket.

Thanks!! I'd like the smallest one, sounds like 3 gal non stack , only one needed as I want to use my tunnel shovel pack and have some gas just in case [emoji106]

Thanks!! I'd like the smallest one, sounds like 3 gal non stack , only one needed as I want to use my tunnel shovel pack and have some gas just in case [emoji106]

I would do the same. The 3gal tucks into the seat and fuel tank better than the 4gal do to its shape.

The LMP-1 bracket is 12" at its longest point and the 3 gal fuel caddy is 14'' at its longest points. The way its shaped and if mounted closest to the fuel tank it takes up about 13'' of tunnel space.

Hope this helps

Thanks, I measured my tunnel....would need to run the tank on the end and the shovel bag near the seat....it would be tight.

Here is my setup I just got back from powdercoat just waiting on the correct 2.5gal gas can the holeshot bag fits perfectly and there is lots of room in the bag just have to finish mounting it! Very happy for under $200 and I kept the factory bag

IMG_0492.JPG

Thanks, I measured my tunnel....would need to run the tank on the end and the shovel bag near the seat....it would be tight.

What are the dimensions on the Yamaha shovel pack

Back