• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder wraps

I just picked up my newly wrapped 2018 LTX from Robb at Blown Concepts today. I like this design a lot better than what I had on my 2017 RTX!

IMG_4344.jpg
IMG_4345.jpg
IMG_4347.jpg
IMG_4348.jpg
IMG_4349.jpg
IMG_4346.jpg

I just picked up my newly wrapped 2018 LTX from Robb at Blown Concepts today.

That looks great. He made me a nice wrap and I F'd it up installing it myself. Got to have him make it again and leave the install to the professionals

real nice look

That looks great. He made me a nice wrap and I F'd it up installing it myself. Got to have him make it again and leave the install to the professionals
Yeah, I didn't even want to try installing it myself. It would take me 3 days and not be nearly as good as what Robb does.

It looks really nice and clean Art. Very tastefully done.

Did you forget to get your Shepherd in the background in these pictures?
Hi Don, I hope you don't feel I ripped off your design too much. Your Red and Black is the wrap that inspired me to do my previous and this sled. When Robb was designing this I used yours as one of the inspirations for the design. Here's another shot of the front end ;)

IMG_4352.jpg

The windshield looks huge in these pics, but that's the Sport Medium, not the big caribou hunting one.

Got a teaser shot from the guy installing mine for me. I’ll get more pics up if I get it back before I head out of town for work. I hate the rust in the ski pockets from the carbide studs. I’m gonna try cleaning it up with wheel cleaner and spraying the pockets regularly with silicon spray. Hopefully that will take care of it.
6DE037FE-9BEC-4498-A5BD-47ECB2827A59.jpeg

Black jacket, that one is a dead ringer though.

Back