• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Torsion Spring Adjusters 4 position...new product??

hibshman25

Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder ltx dx
2018 snoscoot
Been getting alot of questions about 4 position adjusters I used to be able to get them but no longer can. I am thinking of making some if there is demand. I'm thinking the Soft 1 setting on my adjuster would be equivalent to the H setting on the stock adjuster. This would give 3 stiffer settings over the stock H setting. Comments and feedback wanted on this.

These would work on both 121 and 144 xtx skids. Probably same on MTX also, but will have to research as I have no MTX skids here.

I think it would be a great option for the sag issue. we already fixed mine with stiffer springs and the 4 position billet adjusters you sold me but would be easier to install and cheaper too if it fixes the sag.

I would be down to getting a pair. I always have my sled set on high for my riding style and sometimes I feel its not enough so to have even more spring preload would be great.

Travis I would like to see the stock medium be #1 then 3 higher from there.

Pete

I'm in for a pair. My plastic ones almost rounded out.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Travis,
Yes still stock Springs and I weigh 248 with gear for reference.

Pete

I upgraded the springs on my xtx years ago but this would be a nice addition also. I'd be interested, any idea of a price for a set? Would they be plastic, billet? Just curious.

Definitely would be in for a pair, no pressure (lol) but would these be available within the next 30 days...pulling the skid, preseason maintenance and would be an ideal time for the install. Let us know?? Thanks!!

I upgraded the springs on my xtx years ago but this would be a nice addition also. I'd be interested, any idea of a price for a set? Would they be plastic, billet? Just curious.

can you share what springs you upgraded to ?

can you share what springs you upgraded to ?
I put the 1900's in. Night and day difference. No more sag.
IMG_20160222_093852.jpg
IMG_20160314_151322.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely would be in for a pair, no pressure (lol) but would these be available within the next 30 days...pulling the skid, preseason maintenance and would be an ideal time for the install. Let us know?? Thanks!!

Working on this today. Trying to get a prelim design so I can cost it out.

Back