• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Trying out max spool 19

I have max spool 16 with BOV and CAI running stock muffler, what is the power gain going to TD header? top end power or power and torque over entire power range??

Our headers gains everywhere. Spools up quicker and harder. A true power gain at every rpm big Top speed gain as well.

Well be testing on the dyno soon confirm. But we did many back to back test on snow and ice and performance (gps acceleration) is very noticeable even with a stock muffler which actually surprised us.

Our headers gains everywhere. Spools up quicker and harder. A true power gain at every rpm big Top speed gain as well.

Well be testing on the dyno soon confirm. But we did many back to back test on snow and ice and performance (gps acceleration) is very noticeable even with a stock muffler which actually surprised us.
Hey Ben I have Max 16 , TS BOV, CAI, and 2 bar map. do i have to switch to 3 bar map to run your header? is there good performance gain with stock muffler Max 16 or is the header better suited for performance muffler tunes?

Hey Ben I have Max 16 , TS BOV, CAI, and 2 bar map. do i have to switch to 3 bar map to run your header? is there good performance gain with stock muffler Max 16 or is the header better suited for performance muffler tunes?
Header gives a big power gain both stock muffler and aftermarket

Header gives a big power gain both stock muffler and aftermarket
I figured i would call since i got no response and talked to someone at turbo Dynamics that did not know much about header performance and I was finally told on stock muffler max16 would only be about 5HP gain? $900 = 5hp? $180 per horse power not going to work for me.

Man this is making me want to upgrade to the header and fuel pump and Regulator so that I can run over 300hp on SM and be a complete trail beast (even more so than now lol)

Ben.... Do you have a link with any instructions on how to install and/or adjust your adjustable regulator??

well its gonna be an interesting yr. add all your power adders and still run 91 octane(who's gonna touch ya on the snow?) not a skidoo or popo. when you hit the grab handle you'll feel power like never before. 2 strokes are for people who like to think they're fast, well until they meet a 4 stroke turbo.

well its gonna be an interesting yr. add all your power adders and still run 91 octane(who's gonna touch ya on the snow?) not a skidoo or popo. when you hit the grab handle you'll feel power like never before. 2 strokes are for people who like to think they're fast, well until they meet a 4 stroke turbo.
That's the truth for sure! :4STroke:

Regulator is easy install and ben does have some instructions on Facebook page but there is an Allen key at the front with a stopper but loosen nut turn in to increase fuel pressure and out to decrease turn key on and u should be at about 42-44 psi on gauge

Ben.... Do you have a link with any instructions on how to install and/or adjust your adjustable regulator??
don't install the regulator on the belt guard. if you blow a belt it will screw up the gauge. lol, i've been there and done that.

don't install the regulator on the belt guard. if you blow a belt it will screw up the gauge. lol, i've been there and done that.
lol ya also been there done that but primary came apart

Where is best place to mount it? Any pics?

I figured i would call since i got no response and talked to someone at turbo Dynamics that did not know much about header performance and I was finally told on stock muffler max16 would only be about 5HP gain? $900 = 5hp? $180 per horse power not going to work for me.
You may have talked to Eric our newest team member. It's almost 10hp on stock muffler and 15hp on high flow muffler. Significant gains

Our header is also the only one to increase hp everywhere in the powerband not just the top end.

True unless you mount it with long bolts and a thick rubber hose. That will absorb the impact.

Yes on Facebook with pictures.

Back