• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Turbo or SC?? - Pros/Cons

just spoke to Heath over at MPI.....got some good info on the pulleys.

that chart is an old chart he told me,which went with the original belts. Now MPI has tougher belts which are sized alittle different,so the pulleys are alittle diff too.

for the stage 1 blower....pulley combos/sea level.

27/22 - approx 14lbs boost
27/23 - approx 12lbs boost(typical stage 1 kit@240HP sealevel)
26/23 - approx 10.5 lbs boost

Dan

Dan;
Pic of BPE gauge pod from rear with no windy

Attachments

• IMG_0015.JPG
    IMG_0015.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 75
  • B0000905.jpg
    B0000905.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 84
SPEED,
Thanks, that picture answers alot of questions I had for sure...

So what is the little red flip switch in the lower right hand corner of that pic? Ah HA!

Oh, sure thought the print on that read "press here to start head gasket test"? Or maybe "Coolant Smoke Screen"... LOL!

Ah, just kidding... miss you guys.

your real funny, just a bunch of clowns...it really is the Fire supression system. Next time my sled lights up on big moose It will blow it out automaticlly.

Sorry to hyjack this post with our ball breakin...:)

Dan, I'm glad you got this thread going. I'm seriously thinking of boosting my 06 GT soon. Probably an SC with 5psi. I don't need it for formal racing, just trail work. I too am concerned about fuel economy to a point. Getting 16MPG has been a good thing. My 136x1.5 track ought to hook well with all that torque.

OOOh Yeah I forgot to add also dan, Anti Ratchet drivers, cause without you will skip the drivers in a heart beat. If you can find them the skidoo 9 tooths are great. Or avids, or wahls. Just more to add onto the list!!

Ain't Boost fun!!!

Back