• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY March Muni Ride!!

Watching the vids of past rides I see that they redid the raft at the Big spring. Does anybody remember the old one and when did they do this?

We should be on the road today by 1pm, if roads are good we will be there around 9-9:30, and we always stay at the Comfort Inn, they take Good care of us!;)!

The raft has been in it's current condition for many years, It must have been quite a while since you were down there? Sounds like a good day ride for you next time you are in the Munising area,

When we were there it was pre 2000. Probably 98 or so. The raft was open I don't recall if there was a viewing hole in the floor, but you pulled it with a block of wood that was captured on the cable. Some day we'll have to see what e have for pictures, but that was pre digicam days for me.

When we were there it was pre 2000. Probably 98 or so. The raft was open I don't recall if there was a viewing hole in the floor, but you pulled it with a block of wood that was captured on the cable. Some day we'll have to see what e have for pictures, but that was pre digicam days for me.

Oh yeah, that was before.......I'm guessing it's been in the current configuration with the top and the wheel for motivation for going on a decade now......

We rode out of Manistique once then Renks 4 seasons as a family trip when my daughter was young. Never made it far because someone was always cold and we couldn't ride fast and active enough to stay warm.

We'll have to see if we can get the new raft up to 100 ;)

Can I get a trail pass at the hotel or do I need to stop on the way?

Who is in for a March ride 12 thru the 15th? Contact Angela at Comfort Inn in Munising MI... last TY Ride of the year!!

Please call and Book your rooms at the Comfort Inn in Munising MI. Make sure you tell them you are with the Totallyamaha Riders Group to get the rate of $60 per night plus tax. There is a limited block of smoking and non smoking rooms available so book your room as soon as possible. 1-906-387-5292
Pool, Jacuzzi, and Lounge.
My husband and I will be there Friday night!

Should be in Thursday night as well, probably will be on the phazer this time due to a back ordered fan for the Viper

Agman 57. We r going up friday the 6th staying in Newberry at a friends house. Going to over that way probably sat might see you guys on the trail. We will also be up on the 12th at comfort inn....

OK we just booked in for Thursday and Friday nights rolling in late Thursday. Might stay over Saturday if tired, but will probably drive home after the ride. Going to roll the dice on the room availability.

Don't let the temps scare you off. I'm sure the temps will settle the snow some but the trails will still be great. There is lots of snow. I rode 175 miles on the east end of the UP yesterday and the trails are great, the warm up won't hurt them much.

Back