• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Upgrading Bender stage 2 GT2554r to GT2560r front mounted

rxrider said:
You could always read my rxrider's turbo garage thread, link in my sig, a lot of relevant info in there.

Header pipes inner diameter should be at least the size of the exhaust outlets.

I have read it and there is lot of great info, thanks. But is there max dia that you should not cross? My friend has dyno for bikes and he says that too big pipes with turbobike headers takes power down?

If I find the measurements I'll post them.

Upgrading Bender GT2554r to GT2560r frontmount

Slowly but unconfidently.... stainless downpipe done. Next to do: header. It will be made from iron.

My rev tank and mine friend´s Yammi tank cutted and welded.

Enough space [/URL] LaLaLa

Your tank is a one-off, do you have a few more pic of your tank, very interesting. Great work :)

Have to cut slice off from tank cowling, but I will do it when I´ll find black 440 rev seat...

Gas tank sensor is missing, but I will install it with gas return plate from Bender kit.

My friend wants to keep his sleds original Yammi-look aka sleeper. He made decision to cut Yammi tank for front mount turbo.

Your REV tank is a piece of art, great work :)

Project goes on...

flange a´la me and my friend Janne.

Costs total 7,90 EUR or aprox. 11 USD.

Great work, I'm looking forward to see the tubing collector done.

rxrider said:
Great work, I'm looking forward to see the tubing collector done.

Thanks. So am I. One of my friend are welding those header pipes together during next week. My mig welding machine won´t work at the moment and I decided that it would be better to let professional guy to weld those pipes.

Project goes on...

Glad that pro welded those. Pipe dia is similar than his Katana has (390hp@RW).

Coating is missing....maybe some proper paint?

Paint won't work, there is no paint that will hold up on a red hot header. Ceramics will tho. I guess you are going to wrap up that header anyway to keep stuff around it from melting.

I see you have different plates on top of the collector? Made for different types of turbos?

You're looking good, and it's still August :)

Back