• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Vector LTX vs F7 152 HP Crossfire

x2thez

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Yamaha Viper LTX
2009 Yamaha Vector LTX
1987 Yamaha Bravo
So last night we finally got out and my buddy traded his 05 vector for a 06 700 Crossfire that has billet wheels, and a bunch of motor work with dyno sheets saying it has 152hp. I knew or at least thought I knew he would beat me, its math more hp and lighter weight.

BUt he was mistaken, I have a 09 ltx and we lined up 2x, the first time it was close, but I was reeling him in toward the end.

Second line up, dead even off the start and at about 50 I passed him liek he was standing still, ending up about 3 sleds ahead of him at about 90 and then shut down.

I have to say I was impressed and cant say enough good things about the ltx vector, she is great.

Did you buy it from Pioneer? I bought my last two from them and was thinking about stopping there to see if they had a 2010 Vector ltx demo to ride.

How's the trails up your way? I was thinking about traveling either toward Jamestown or up your way this weekend.

All I can say is there must be something wrong with the cat. I have raced a few crossfire 7's and my vector is fast but no way will hang with them. I can hole shot them but thats it. :o|

I think there is something wrong with it to, but Im not gonna tell him that...

No I purchsed mine in Pulaski ny, only dealer that gave me a decent amount on trade of my 06, nobody wanted to touch it since it has 8000 miles on it.

Back