• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper Production

Upper michigan here....so you never no as well.....
I'm pretty pumped to get it so I guess I will wait for it ...not a big deal....
If I get it to soon I will just start changing stuff so it's best this way....lol...

My dealer advised me today that they would take delivery between mid august to mid september.

I cannot see them giving me false information, although it may be different dates for different dealers and their locations US Canada, time will tell.

I hope that is true,dealer sold my trade-in already,I would have to ride a Phazer if we get any early snow.

My dealer said that Cat will build their models first. Then they will build Vipers. So they are ready november-december plus one month freight to Europe. My sled has an appointment in MCX premises middle of january.

EDIT: The only model is Viper XTX what is sold in Europe so the manufacturing can differ with different models.

Local AC dealer got all models of 800's and a couple Turbos yesterday so cats are coming already. Expect to see the Yamahas and 7000 cats by October.

Man....that would be nice .....but I have to sell some of these sleds first ......that's what the wife said.....got two new ones coming ...so I have to sell a few.....she says I can't have 10 ...what does she know anyways.....should have never got married...... :o|

I'll be pissed if it's December cuz I hope to sell my Kitty before that !! LOL !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 68

Back