• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper Production

Just curious how the Yamaha distribution system works. Obviously this year is different, but in the past did everything go to Wisconsin and then to the dealers from there, or did it all get distributed from a yard in Cali or somewhere else on the west coast?

Has anyone been notified with a delivery date yet? I will be calling my dealer this week, I need a vin number to buy my Ontario trail permit online before Nov 1 to get the early purchase discount.

Called dealer delivery early to mid November I guess we're sol for the pass deal unless buy for my old sled and paid the extra $10 to change when new sled arrives or not change and take my chances .i never been ask for pass paper work but then again I never got a speeding until last year just my luck !!!

The club would sell a permit without a vin, filled in the blanks when new sled arrived.New online sales require vin and plate number to proceed.Mid november is still ok, when I spring ordered a 2003 Firecat it did not arrive until december 22.

Back