• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ViperSlammers, bashers or any other ignorant person....

I am sure he didnt mean to personally offend anyone but he did and apologized. I removed the offensive language. Please do not reply to anyone that offends you.

I am only gonna bash the viper in that I want BIGGER. AFter spending 5 years only on an ATTAK, and the last 2 years on a F1100T and on the ATTAK when the CAT was broke. Seems like I put a lot of miles on the ATTAK the last 2 years.

So here`s my bash-the viper motor is too small. Go bigger, put the ape motor, or a updated ape motor in one of the new sleds they are gonna build every year. If you can bring the hp on a normally aspirated sled up to 180, you would sell all kinds. Imagine boosting a 180 hp sled, oh my, the possibilities...............................BTW, love the red-black V.

I am really surprised at the number of Apex and Attack owners I have heard this same thing from. Makes sense though. If the Cat Turbo which weighs alot in front can work why not the sweet sounding Apex motor with a bit more power. Someday I hope.

Back