• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2012 Phazer GT

That looks like it would take care of the issues. Anyone use one?
Look up “Phazer steering upgrades” and that should help you out. My brother welded this bearing kit onto his Phazer and it helped a lot.

Look up “Phazer steering upgrades” and that should help you out. My brother welded this bearing kit onto his Phazer and it helped a lot.
I watched a guy put the UPbushman kit in on Youtube. Didn't look horrible and makes the filter change super easy while you have the front end off. The Yamaha kit looks like it will hold up much better than the aftermarket one that isn't available anymore.

After being warm Friday and Saturday and raining yesterday it got cold and snowy this morning at the cabin and was able to take this thing for a test ride. Pretty cool little sled. On the raods it pushed pretty bad when trying to turn around but Some fo that is the earlly snow adn lack of conditions.

Where did you find that, I have been looking on and off for another one. The oil filter change interval is 5000 miles. I changed all of mine at once and none of them were all under 4000 miles. If you decide to let go of it, or run across another let me know. I think the only bad thing about the GT's is they have the cheap shocks on the rear skid.

Where did you find that, I have been looking on and off for another one. The oil filter change interval is 5000 miles. I changed all of mine at once and none of them were all under 4000 miles. If you decide to let go of it, or run across another let me know. I think the only bad thing about the GT's is they have the cheap shocks on the rear skid.
I don't know of any right now. I found mine on Facebook Marketplace. I noticed the front shocks have remote reseviors and clickers. I have not looked at the rear ones yet but it did bottom out a couple of times.

My son seems to really like the sled.

PXL_20240112_143329158.MP.jpg
PXL_20240112_143319739.MP.jpg

odds are the shocks need servicing due to age/milage.

good looking sled and glad he is enjoying it.

Back