• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

‘05 RX Mountain throttle cable

Z-Rider

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2003 RX-1
2007 Phazer Mountain Lite
Does anyone have a source for a throttle cable for the 2005 RX Mountain? No longer available from Yamaha apparently so I’m at
he mercy of someone with NOS or a used one.

just looked up on local aftermarket parts store and they show a listing for spi making one for that sled.

SKU
05-138-99 is the part # on royal distributing here in canada. says it is a direct replacement for yamaha

8FA-26311-00-00

and in the find parts for my ride section i used a 2005 rx1 mountain limited as my sled and they said it fits.

When I checked the OEM part# for an 05 RX-1 Mountain, it shows this number: 8FW-26311-00-00

As for sourcing one, I see Z-Rider is from Michigan and may be familar with Al's Snowmobile as they show one available.

If you haven't already, you can also see if Travis of Barn Of Parts (basically like Al's but just Yamaha 4-strokes) as he may have one as well. Hope this helps. ;)!

EDIT: Sorry, just noticed it showed 0 in stock.

Last edited:
Thanks all, I’ll look into these options in the morning

Back