• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2002 pantera donor sled 136 skid swap arctic cat inrxwarrior

Got the dimensions posting here for who ever may need them the dimmension between front and rear mount arms on the skid is 30 and 5/8 inces the donor sleds dimension as you see in the picture is 29 must be cat preloads the suspension a little 1 and 5/8 of an inch seems like a lot to me but any way heres my drawing hope it helps some one i no it will me i will get started on this swap tomorow yeee haaa

Attachments

• prowler dim..jpg
    prowler dim..jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 93

Thanks for taking the time to post your dimensions!

When you measured the 30 5/8" on the skid, did you have the rear springs installed? Could that have thrown your dimension any?

Best of luck, holler if you need a hand!

The 30 5/8 is the skid sitting on the floor sprung i have had cat skids out before and when installing them always had to remove the holders on the springs so the suspension would fold piece of cake if you remember to do that it never dawned on me that there was that much preload on it once it was installed i didnt think i would ever get these dims. but somebody on arcticchat needed some pics of this particular skid we traded worked out nice some peopl are funny and wouldnt give info like that its almost like they are offended by people switching manufacturers parts i think its pretty cool

dont use these dimensions as they arent quite right i got the skid installed sort of had to wing it but all is good will put knew dimmensions in when i get a minute took it out tried it holy wheelies have to tighten up front straps and preload front skid spring and i believe all will be good except for the driveshaft bearing that decided to crap out on test drive but know skid remove and install is easy

skid

WOW what a difference in ride and traction very plush no harsh rides off yhe bumps always seemed when coming down off bumps would hit hard not any more i mite have to move skid back though the track adjustement is alway back but the track has 4300 miles on it maybe time for knew one but what a difference i would suggest any body to do this swap

Back