• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010-2011 Cross Country racing

yam177

TY 4 Stroke Master
Website
www.jbeurotech.com
I am back for this season with Yamaha and they want me to also race a Nytro for some testing and development. So look for updates from my team this year as we continue to work on the Phazer and see what we can do with the Nytro. I have signed Steve Emerson to run the Semi-pro and Semi-pro open. I will run a Nytro in Sport 600 and a Modified Phazer in Expert 85

Stay tuned for more info. and thanks for the support over the last couple years.

I have a meeting with Yamaha at 4Pm Saturday at haydays hopefully I will have some real exciting things to announce if everything goes well.

Hmm new front end kit maybe ;) (just a rumor ;) )

Seth Thorson #177
Steve Emerson #137

Awesome! :Rockon:

Although the sheer power of the Nitro is intoxicating, I can still ride my little Phazer a lot faster 90% of the time than I can a Nitro. It'll be interesting to see how it goes for you! Good luck, man.

I dont if I am running yet. I amnnot sure if I am going to make it to haydays yet either. My trany went out on the car yesterday.

marpolsdofer said:
I dont if I am running yet. I amnnot sure if I am going to make it to haydays yet either. My trany went out on the car yesterday.

damn marp if it wernt for bad luck you would have no luck at all lol. hope it works out for you.

soul_hammer said:
marpolsdofer said:

damn marp if it wernt for bad luck you would have no luck at all lol. hope it works out for you.

Ok I was going to go today but my cat died. We took it to the vet yesterday to get it fixed along with the kittin. The cat had a allergig reaction and it lungs fild up and it died, the kittin however did the same thing but he saved that one.

When I was in russia I also had a bad deal.

Anyway could not make it yet again.

Good to see you back with Yamaha again this year Seth and to have Steve back racing also. I didn't see you at Haydays but did catch up with Jesse.

So what are the exciting announcements after your meeting?

I was lucky enough to get to Haydays at 5:30am and was parked in the 3rd row within 15 minutes. I am glad I didn't deal with the traffic nightmare like so many did.

yam177 said:
soul_hammer said:
yam177 said:
Yea Haydays was a mess anyways!!!!

really muddy as hell or the whole event was a mess?

Parking was a mess!!!! I walked 8.24 miles via the GPS to get in.... Good thing I am in shape. i did carry a new track stand all the way back out as well.

ouch i did see it on the news later that day makes me kind of glad i missed it.

Back