• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2013 xtx 1.75

Apex2006RTX

Extreme
Hi, I just purchased a new xtx and was wondering what the best option is on a gas caddy? Also did any one have trouble with the jack seat tearing the original seat? What is hitch choices factory or aftermarket? Just looking for a few opinions as I came off a apex, also what else should I be considering?

Can't answer your questions, but i found out that the xtx 1.75 gets 15mpg. I ran out of fuel at 105 miles of trail riding this weekend. So the gas caddy question is one I'll monitor too.

I use Doo Gas can with exhaust turnout. The only complaint I have with it is that I cant get the vent on it to stop leaking. So I put a piece of plastic bag over the vent then put the vent cover on. Straps for holding the can on are a bit of a nuissance, if I had to do it again I would have gotten the Doo Linc System.

I USE TWO KOPLIN JR. GAS TANKS MOUNTED TO THE SIDE ,SO NO NEED FOR TURN OUT OR MOVING TAILLITE . HOLDS ABOUT 10 LITERS CANADIAN. i WAS GOING TO PUT A TOUR BUDDY ON BUT THE MOULD WAS DROPPED AND HE WOULD HAVE NONE FOR THIS YEAR . SO FOR ABOUT $100. YOU CAN HAVE THESE TWO KOPLINS

koplins jr.s are at canadian tire , parts canada , canadian motorcyle , and some dealers... the link sys. you have to move the tail light to the back edge and extend the wires and put turnout on the exhaust , but a buddy of mine almost burnt it because the turnout moved.. also if it is form a nytro you have to mount two rails to extend the tunnel width because of the angle cut to the tunnel. i will try to put pic.

Apex2006RTX said:
Do everyone get the the low oil light at start up.

I do...only for a second. Haven't heard if it's normal or not, but so far no issues. I was thinking it's just a high tech protective system.

Hi guys, I have ran into a issue, i have the hitch bumper on and also trying to use a gas caddy. Is there any way to use the stock tail light with the gas caddy because with the hitch a led tail light would be pointing up.

Also would stiffer springs fix the sag issue or is the star the best way to remove the sag?

Thanks

Back