• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2019 and 2020 Sno Scoot Diffrences

Country
USA
Snowmobile
07 Attak
Anyone know the differences between the 2019 and 2020 Scoots? I know the 2018's didn't have electric start. I see a few dealers still have 2019's and the 2020's have a higher MSRP. All I see after a quick search is the taller riser.

According to Yamaha, the 2020 Scoots get new , Handlebars, Steering Post, Tie rods, Butterfly Style Carburetor, Tighter Steering Radius, Airbox, Flip-lever Choke and Throttle Lever.

According to Yamaha, the 2020 Scoots get new , Handlebars, Steering Post, Tie rods, Butterfly Style Carburetor, Tighter Steering Radius, Airbox, Flip-lever Choke and Throttle Lever.

The 2020’s got a new engine mounting system as well. They now use 2 brackets bolted directly to the engine and then those brackets are connected to the frame by rubber bushings. Before the engine was bolted directly to the frame using those bushings. Probably for less vibration. My daughter complains about the vibration on our ‘18 ZR200.

Back