• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

American Snowmobiler TV show

YammiMoose

Expert
Nothing fot the Northeast, What's up with that? We don't matter over here?

Show will air on a variety of Fox Sports outlets in the upper Midwest and the Comcast Sports Network in Chicago after Labor Day

Snowmobiler's Buyers Guide," which will air on a variety of Fox Sports outlets in the upper Midwest, and the Comcast Sports Network in Chicago after Labor Day. Currently, the show is scheduled to appear on Fox and Comcast channels in 13 states, including Wis., Mich., Ill., Ind., Iowa, Ohio, N.D., S.D., Kan., Mo., Neb., and Ky.

They say this is a show for Snowmobilers who just can't wait for the snow to fall. That's ME!

Anyone willing to burn to DVD? I would happily throw a few bucks there way. Anyone else?

-J

Hey don't shoot it down guys. Any good publicity, which includes shows like this, is great for our sport. Who knows someone flipping through channels may think it looks really fun and that may be their first *positive* introduction to the world of sledding.

At least they're going in the right direction. I'm not a fan of Snowgoers but if they were doing a show it'd still be a good thing.

the shows been around for years, just very limited viewing slots in the states. They do several different aspects with one of them introducing "newbie's" into the sport. The more people involved in the sport the better for us all. Keep in mind that there is allot to be crammed into a half an hour show which actually is only about 22 minutes.

Yamahnator is right, any good publicity only helps our sport.

We have a couple shows in Canada.

Snowmobiler TV and Snowtrax.

They are fun to watch, but do not teach much, unless you know nothing about snowmobiling.

The bad part is they usually air the show on the weekends when I am out riding!

Back