• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ATTN. DaveRX1- SC10III

rxbrent

Veteran
Is there any way you can post your measeurments for sc10III install on the rx1. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

The front arm bolt hole center is on the rear edge of the stock .060 thick out side tunnel re-enforcing plate by your foot well. The center of the hole is on the exact edge of the plate and 1 5/8" up from the foot rest (New mounting hole will be a few inches to the rear from proaction hole). You will need to add an additional .060" plate to the rear of the stock plate to support the front arm bolt and washer. Add some 3/16"x4x4" plate to the inside of the tunnel for reenforcing on the front arm. Use lots of large head steel rivits to secure the 4x4x3/16" aluminum

On the rear, remove stock steel drop mount brackets and make new ones from 3/16" aluminum.(Mount the drop mounts using 3/8" x 3/4" bolts in stock mounting holes and add steel 3/16" rivits spread around to secure aluminum plate to inside of tunnel) Make brackets wider than stock so that you can use the stock bracket bolt holes and drill new hole for rear arm mount 12-5/8" forward of the rear end of the running board heat exchanger, 1" down from bottom of exchanger fins.

Remember measure 3 times and centerpunch holes then drill once

I will try to add some more pics of install tomorrow
Good Luck!
DaveRX1
Pro

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:45 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
Note: my instructions are for an sc10 III out of an 2004 rev adrenaline. This skid dosnt have a front cross shaft (Like the mono or a fire crapper). I have noticed that the sc10 III that boomer purchased has a front cross shaft. I believe that the sc 10 III with the cross shaft is out of an MXZ, not a rev chassis. The mount points and all MAY be the same, you must verify the skid width and front to rear arm center to center meas to be same a rev version before using my dimensions. I also noticed the skid in the classified section has the limiters pulled way up, better let those puppys out a few holes before install.

thank you

Thanks alot DaveRX1. Pictures would also be great. that's why this site is the best one out there.

Back