• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Boost not returning to zero

sideshowBob

Lifetime Member
This is more of a nuisance and a curiosity then anything else and I wonder if anyone else is experiencing it.
My 2019 SW shows .6 PSI on Boost gage after shutdown.
On Diagnostics mode with engine off the Baro pressure and Map sensor pressure readings vary significantly...hence the boost having a value other then zero.
I have swapped out a different 3 bar sensor and the results are the same...new baro sensor next.
Wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

sled1.JPG
sled2.JPG
sled3.JPG

I’ve i installed 50-60 of these 3 and 4 bar map sensors and what your seeing is the norm .

Atmospheric pressure? Maybe you could use it as a barometer. :)

I spoke with Dave at Hurricane three times today primarily over some items on my sled unrelated to the residual boost on guage. I did ask him about the boost gage readings and he also said its a non issue
I was some impressed over him returning my calls and looking at my Gap flasher data logs and analyzing them with me.
I am more then impressed with Hurricane Performance and specifically Dave.
He is right up there with my experiences dealing with Olev Aaen, and Tim Bender 25 to 40 years ago.. but in a far advanced world of performance technology.

Back