• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

bought a rtx new member

Hey guys and girls..my name is Martin im 22 live just outside of a albany NY I ride tug hill and speculator alot whens there snow haha. i just Picked up a brand new 2011 rtx the other day waiting for some more snow so I can ride it I also have a 2005 rx 1 er lots of good info on here thanks safe ridng :Rockon:

Congrats Martin! I was looking to buy a new 2011' RTX until I found an 09' RTX with 139 miles on it. Waiting for snow here in Michigan to take it on its first ride. G.B.

Welcome Martin,

2nd annual NY'er Phazer ride is the end of Febuary if you'd like to come out-
Going to be in my town of Waterville (about 1 1/2 hours or less East of Albany, down the Thruway).
5 different clubs trails to ride and not the crowds of The Hill...

Enjoy the sled! :Rockon:

ride thread:
http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=105267

Finally got snow!!!!!! Went for an 80 mile ride today and I have to say I love the sled sooo much fun ...my only complaint is the wandering front skis I need to beef up my carbides I think... thanks for the replys :yam:

Get more aggressive skis there is a huge difference in handling, control, and less to no darting. USI, SLYDOG, C&A ADX, TRX, RAZOR, and your smile will get even bigger. Get a bigger lug track to go with the skis and you'll have perma grin. Welcome aboard :4STroke:

Back