• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Can a SR Viper fit in a 10 Ft. enclosed trailer?

2datrl

Extreme
Was wondering if anyone is shoe horning a Viper with the 129 inch track into a 10 Ft. enclosed trailer.
My Vector is a pretty tight fit in my 10 Ft. Triton trailer, so I'm concered here a bit.
Thanks,
2datrl

I am getting the LTX which is longer that the RTX. Anyone have an LTX going into a 10' Triton clamshell? I am a bit worried about clearance for the windshield as well. My Nytro with a medium height shield rubbed on the cap.

Had to use a buddies old 10' triton with clam shell cover last month to haul my Viper LTX. I had to pull in as far as I could and angle the back of the sled to make it work. He has a Attak and a Vector LTX and makes it work with both. The biggest problem is the new Viper flap sticks out past the machine farther than the older Yamaha flaps.

:yam:

Length spec is like 125" for LTX. The forward "bulge" gets you a bit of room, but as mentioned it is tight. I was just through this same question and I'm going 12' Floe.

I have an LTX and it fits in a Triton 12' with a couple feet to spare. My tall windshield hits the top of the trailer when closed.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 218
I have a 2012 Triton 10ft clamshell and my buddy's Viper LTX just fit. Had to hold the flap in and the windshield touched the roof. It worked but a 12ft would be ideal. My nytro XTX fits easier then the Viper LTX. If you have a 10ft with a bulge for the ski loops like a triton then you will be ok.

Back