• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Can't get parts from Europe.

Sampo632

Country
Other
Snowmobile
Yamaha sidewinder btx 153" 2019
Hey, this part 8JP-G7614-00-00 (I need two of those) broke from my sidewinder. I can't find it anywhere in Europe (I'm living in Finland). Does anyone know Usa or Canadian shops that would send the part to Europe. There was one guy selling it at ebay, but did't answer for me if he could use express shipping with DHL, UPS or Fedex. Season is ending soon, I'm hoping that I could get my sled working before it ends.

Looks like shift fork pads. The stock plastic pads that snap on..

I run these. Maybe contact this guy on EBAY?
I have a set of brand new ones off a 2022.

I was contacting to that guy and asked if he could use express shipping with DHL, UPS or Fedex but didn't answer. When he is using USPS, it will take too long and the season will (probably) end before I get the part.

I was contacting to that guy and asked if he could use express shipping with DHL, UPS or Fedex but didn't answer. When he is using USPS, it will take too long and the season will (probably) end before I get the part.
PM sent

Hey, this part 8JP-G7614-00-00 (I need two of those) broke from my sidewinder. I can't find it anywhere in Europe (I'm living in Finland). Does anyone know Usa or Canadian shops that would send the part to Europe. There was one guy selling it at ebay, but did't answer for me if he could use express shipping with DHL, UPS or Fedex. Season is ending soon, I'm hoping that I could get my sled working before it ends.
what are those parts ?

Back