• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

cr10ek question

MikeAttakNYC

Expert
i just put 4 of these babies in my attak and im wondering how often i should change them cause i kno that ur not supposed to leave them in as long as stock ones...?

Oh I am sorry Bruce.

Yep CB Performance, right in the vendor section another great place to get the plugs, great price also!! Awesome lightweight front end parts available too :Rockon:

Yummy said:
Can someone tell me where I can get those in Canada (Quebec)?

I got mine from Ulmer and had them within a week. A bit more expensive than 2000srx's price, but WAY cheaper than Napa cause I think their suggested retails might be close to $20/each? Maybe I heard wrong, but I thought I was told Napa's price was $12 to a garage who had an account?

Look up some of the replies on these plugs. Early flame outs. Hype about 3 hp more. Even if the HP gain was true do you believe you could tell the difference? There was a lot of discussion last season about these plugs, I definitely came away with the conclusion lot of extra money and installation pains for naught. Hey I have done and am still doing changes that for the most part are advertisements talking.
As mentioned above us Minnesotans, especially those LOONEY enough to move here from Iowa, are definitely crafty..lol

I live in Iowa, and I'd love to move North!
I also have the cr10ek's, adn I did notice a difference in how it ran. I put them in with about 500 miles, and have about 1200 on now. It noticed it to be snappier, and although I ride ditches alot, I think the airbox mod with ECU changes, and the plugs made a difference in the throttle response for the better, adn it made it just that much more fun to ride!

Back