• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Extension for Warrior 151''or 159''?

yama_rf

Russian Federation, Murmansk reg., Polyarnie Zori.
Website
www.zori4x4.ru
Hello from Russia.
I have a Warrior 2004, has decided to extend it because most of the winter had to travel through deep snow.
Special rammed trails we have not.
I read a lot on this forum about the extension and finally decided to do. ;)!

http://www.hartmaninc.com/warrior2005.html
Keep original Warrior Drivers (9 Tooth)
+ cut off protectors
+ RX1 Mountain Chain Case Sprockets & Chain 40/20
+ RX1 Mountain drop brackets (Maybe transfer the original ?)
And Track Camoplast 9876M 151''x 15''x 2''

Given the fact that Warrior heavy enough... could be set Camoplast 9884M 15 "x 159"x 2''with the transfer of the suspension mounting points on 4'' back ?

In this case the suspension would cope with the increased load ?
Already broke W arm #$%&* ... now mounted strengthened.

Give me advise please.
image_1091009002410350046.gif

Attachments

• 4137bee3-picimg_0953.jpg
    4137bee3-picimg_0953.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 219
  • a441ba2e-picimg_0955.jpg
    a441ba2e-picimg_0955.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_0042.JPG
    IMG_0042.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 255

if you allways have lots of snow, then set skid back and go with 159. this will also give you a shallow approach angle at the front of the track helping it get up on the snow. the rx mountain skid is different than the 121 rx or the 136 warrior. the front arm is like an "H" and they seem to hold up well. buddy had one and rode trails with us, beat on it pretty hard and it held up well. if you can, get the 151 skid and do the setback.

Thanks for the reply.

In the case of add 151''track extension.
My question is as follows:
Do I need to move a drop bracket back to keep the track as a
parallelogram, for avoiding extra tension when the suspension
articulates.
Do I also need to move frontal mount
point of the rear shock absorber to move drop bracket back?
Or just leave rear wheels in its original mount points...

Attachments

• 123123123.jpg
    123123123.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 234
If you are just doing extensions, Then you dont have to move any skid mounting points. If your setting the skid farther back in the tunnel, then yes you will have to move or relocate brackets. Keep the same distance's between mounting points as the original mountain skid, if you go with that skid.

Hi everyone!
Finally began to move in the direction .;)!
Buying the suspension of a mtx rx-1 151 '04 with extension from WES to 162''
There are a few questions to the professionals: :dunno:

- Is there a hole (or rivets holes for brackets) for attaching a new mountain suspension? or must ask previous owner to make a template?

-Already buy the original RX-1 MNT main gear 40/20. How about clutching? What can you recommend? Engine - original, without the turbine. My weight 85 kg. The rises from 0 to 1800 m.

- planning to to buy CAMOPLAST CHALLENGER 15X162X2" 2.52" DRIVE PITCH + no clip NO SLIP DRIVE SPROCKETS 2.52" 8 tooth.

the mountain sleds came with an orange-silver-orange primary spring. get one, its the best bang for the buck for any rx sled. your running a lot of track so your clutching might need fine tuning. with stock weights try it and see if you can pull top rpm, 10500 ballpark. if not you will have to lighten the weights buy removing or replacing rivets with lighter ones. as you go up in elevation 0-1800m, you will loose power, so clutch for where you ride the most.

Back