• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Finally..........stepped over to the dark side!

Mtnviper

Vendor
Website
fourstrokesolutionsllc.com
Snow-checked a XTX today ;)!
I'm going to mountianize it a bit. Swap tracks to a 16" 144" 2" or maybe go with 2.86 drivers and the 16" 146" 2.31" Doo track. Also mountian skis, bar riser, mountian bar and a LH throttle. Should be a great boondocker, which is what I like to do the most!
I know the 16" 144" 2" challenger does pretty good in firmer wet snow that we get around here in western Wa. Does anyone have experience with the 146"-154" 2.31" Doo tracks? Any durability issues, lugs folding, tearing etc?

Bill

Is anyone making 2.86" drivers yet to fit our drive axles? I might want to go with the 16x154 doo track.

Otis

Scooter700 said:
HEY MTnviper, Congrats on the New purchase, should be a short summer I here!!! LOL!

:yam:
Thanks Tony! Yeah fall will be even longer, sled is suppose to arrive in August. So It will be sitting in the garage waiting for snow. :drink:

Otis
Tracks USA lists a 8 tooth 2.86 pitch driver that is suppose to fit Yamaha axles. I would like to find out the actual driver diameter in inches though. I've heard they are close to the same size as a 9 tooth 2.52 pitch driver. could be an issue with taller tracks.

Back