• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Gauntlets worked!

jeffT

Pro
On Saturday I went riding on my 08 rtx (ya, the year they forgot to put on handwarmers that actually work). We went to chatham, Mi. (in da u.p. eh) and it was cold!! was 5F when we started and got up to a balmy 9F. Last year I added some Rox handguards and the powermadd gauntlets but didnt get to test them out. I did on Saturday and the results are in............. THEY WORK!! With it being that cold that day I would have certainly froze my hands but with the gauntlets I actually turned my warmers down to half way.
It sure was nice riding when you can actually feel your fingers. Just my $.02 worth if anyone was wondering.

5f is Balmy, you would not like the average Jan-Feb here. People wear light jackets when its 5F. Saturday it was -31C or -35F, was out for at least 2 hours. I have the gauntlets and wished I had taken the 20 seconds to put them on. I am only an hour or so from the border, and dont live in an Igloo if thats what you were thinking. LOL

Back