• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Got my first Yammi this summer.

flyin-lowe

Veteran
Hello everybody. I recently purchased an 04 Warrior RX and needless to say I cant wait for the snow to fly. Anyway what do you guys use for storage space. I dont really want to add saddle bags or a back pack but I didnt know if there was something available under the hood or what. It doesnt need to be big, just hold my registration, small flashlihgt, some matches, that type of stuff. Any input would be appriciated.

Well sort of, If you have a tool box in the very front of your sled like my Vector has, open it up remove the tool tray and Poof .. a little storage space :D There is some room for 2 cans of soda/Beer too heheh

You'll love that sled man. Especially if you're coming off a 2-stroke. You'll never go back. Anyway, check in the nose as stated above. I also was looking into a windshield bag. Anyone got a good price on one somewhere?

Hadn't thought about the tool tray area but that is a good idea. Yeah I am coming off of a two stroke. Not only that but one that is 15 years old (93 Formula Plus). Think I will be able to tell a difference in the newer suspension???? Just came across this site not too long ago. Seems pretty awesome so far. Once you get moving do you notice the wieght difference that much? Most of the Doo guys are telling me so but none of them have ridden one yet. I dont think I will wear out any more then I usually do after a days riding.
Thanks

There is also a Yamaha Tank bag. This will give you 4 small pockets on the sides and, the tank bag itself which also has a pouch for a trail map. It's not a good close up but here is a picture of my sled with the tank bag on it.

Jim

Attachments

• RX-1 pics 007.jpg
    RX-1 pics 007.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 111
Oh man! I had a Formula MX. You will most definitely notice a difference in suspension. But, remember how cool it was to go bombing through a field and whip that light little Formula up on its side in the powder? Well, don't do that now :~).

Back