• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hondo wants someone else to win the TY Mileage Contest!

hondo

VIP Member
Hello all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will not be participating in the TY Mileage Contest this year.

I will be riding with friends on leisure rides, doing a good bit of touring and helping with 2 other projects that will be announced in the future.

The experience and excitement needs to be shared by someone else winning the TY Mileage Contest this year.

I will be reading and following everyone's progress throughout the season.

Good luck to all competitors and be safe!
;)! ;)! ;)!

hondo said:
Hello all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will not be participating in the TY Mileage Contest this year.

I will be riding with friends on leisure rides, doing a good bit of touring and helping with 2 other projects that will be announced in the future.

The experience and excitement needs to be shared by someone else winning the TY Mileage Contest this year.

I will be reading and following everyone's progress throughout the season.

Good luck to all competitors and be safe!
;)! ;)! ;)!

AH HA! Hondo you've opened the door for my mileage log domination. LOL ya right. It's hard to win with 50 mile days in the backcountry.

But Smokey is looking to retire soon maybe he'll step up this year.

;)!

Hello Revster,

It's not all about miles, it's also about quality.

I don't think you can win it with the most "quality crashes" either. LOL... :o|

I'm looking forward to reading everyones threads and cast my own vote for my favorite...

So, if you mention me a lot in your posts, I'll vote you! LOL... :Rockon:... Kidding...

Have a great season Revster...all the best and be safe! ;)!

hondo said:
Hello Revster,

It's not all about miles, it's also about quality.

I don't think you can win it with the most "quality crashes" either. LOL... :o|

I'm looking forward to reading everyones threads and cast my own vote for my favorite...

So, if you mention me a lot in your posts, I'll vote you! LOL... :Rockon:... Kidding...

Have a great season Revster...all the best and be safe! ;)!

OH man crashes don't count either? LOL

Thanks best wishes to you for a good season as well!!

Back