• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ice Attack 1.063 lug on 2012 RS Vector-first impression

Mike E

I put the Ice Attack track on my Vector. Took it out on the lake, the 264 mini studs definately hook up, although not nearly as well as the 192 full studs on my RX1Ton. Braking is much improved and rear end slide in turns on glare ice is gone :). I'm gonna like it!! Will have to give it a try on the trails, OH thats right we don't have any trails (right now).

Mike

Mike E said:
I put the Ice Attack track on my Vector. Took it out on the lake, the 264 mini studs definately hook up, although not nearly as well as the 192 full studs on my RX1Ton. Braking is much improved and rear end slide in turns on glare ice is gone :). I'm gonna like it!! Will have to give it a try on the trails, OH thats right we don't have any trails (right now).

Mike

A track I will definitely consider when the time comes!

My bud bought one at the T.O. sled show and for the price and the fact your getting 240 studs, it can't be beat imo. (if your not into drag racing)

srvfan said:
Can those tire type studs be replaced as they wear out?
No, there are impregnated right into the track so replacing them will be impossible imo.

2 guys my bud and I talked to at the show said as the stud wears the track does as well, just a tiny bit.

The one guy who rode an Apex with this track told us he has 9000 miles on his and has never lost a stud, plus he was a BIG boy who easily weighed 300lbs!

Once I heard his story, (and I believed him, seemed like a great guy) I thought that is the next track for me. ;)!

Back