• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I'm looking for a kit for my 08 Nytro

stephenpen

Expert
I'm looking to spray my nytro. I was going to use my Nitrous Express stuff from my car but I dont think it will work properly.
I noticed the holtzman kit sprays fuel into each intake tube and has only one nitrous fogger.
My NX stuff uses one nozzle with fuel and nitrous but I'm not sure if that will work. Has anyone used a kit like this and had it work right.

My other option is getting two more wet nozzles and putting a nozzle in each intake tube. But this will look like a birds nest of nitrous lines and it might cost a much as a used complete kit.

I was also thinking of a dry kit and adding fuel with a power commander or RB3. But I was told the PC might not be able to add enough fuel. I could have a seperate map for the nitrous. If I go this way I would only need to buy a bottle. I already planned on a programmer. I just need to pick one.

Who makes to best kits.

Any other ideas or suggestion.

I bought a Holtzman kit from a TY member. I'll start with a 45 shot.
Anyone try a 90 shot on a Nytro. Maybe pull a couple degrees of timing out and make sure your air to fuel ratio stays safe.

stephenpen said:
I bought a Holtzman kit from a TY member. I'll start with a 45 shot.
Anyone try a 90 shot on a Nytro. Maybe pull a couple degrees of timing out and make sure your air to fuel ratio stays safe.

Be careful going to a 90 shot. You may be getting very close to fuel pump capacity. Also...a 90 shot will empty your bottles pretty quick :)

Put on an A/F guage and see what it reads. If Air / Fuel looks good you should be o.k.

What is the target air to fuel ratio.
I'm sure I'll be happy with the 45hp shot for a while. My last machine only did 80mph on a good day.

Back