• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Just a few pics I took last Friday

Arctic RX

Extreme
I was out taking a few pictures on Friday because I am waiting for my bulkhead among other parts. ($1700 CDN in parts to repair damage)
-The window pic is out my living room window (15 foot snow drift)
-Igloo building
-Sled dogs
-Town of Iqaluit

1 Mile, however there are no fuel stops on the trails so you need to bring the fuel you need to get to the next town or to get back home. I drive to work from my door step but in late May you need to trailer to the ice on the Bay because the snow around town melts.

Cool, and nice pictures.

I didn't want to hijack the other thread where you explained your avatar and the rock formations, but is this the same concept for the rock formations many of us have seen in northwest Ontario? I am sure it is a different tribe/band, but I am just curious about the concept.

Apologies if I used any wrong words.

Thanks Suisse Sledder/RX-1 Yamaholic, I'm still learning how to use that digital camera, when it's bright outside the photos over-expose even on 1/2000 setting @ISO 100?
Those rocks in Northern Ontario are possibly imitations of Inuksuit. I have also seen a few around Ottawa and Montreal and I think it's because the Nunavut territory was formed recently in 1999 and since then people have been travelling here more and learning about the culture on websites and on TV. The only reason I say imitations is because they are probably just built anywhere and therefore do not represent any particular location or area.

Back