• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

long torso pack help!!

SledNeck91604

Extreme
Hey guys I'm looking for a little feed back on the True Adventure gear packs. I'm considering the Storm for its larger, taller size, can anyone comment on fit? I'm 6'3" with broad shoulders.

Can anyone recommend another pack for my long torso. I'm not interested in Osprey or Black Diamond packs. Thanks David

Can't speak to the others, but I have a Storm and am on season 3 with it. 6'3" and 300 lbs dressed out. I also wear a TekVest. When I called them, they said if it didn't fit, they'd take it back. Really comfortable and you can snug it up for day trips, or let it out and carry everything you need for a week. Access to your shovel is excellent. Lot's of great features that work. I'd recommend them to anyone ;)! ;)!

I bought a Snowpulse, as they had the only avy pack that was made with a Long Torso at the time...dont know if others are offering now though...

but it is a great pack, love it!!!

nice, i'll have to look into Snowpulse if/when i move out west.. I think an avy pack would be a little overkill for the mountains of Maine and Mass. Thanks mtdream

Back