• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Looking at 2019 yxz

murdered141

Snow Punisher
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha sr viper 15 ltx dx, mpi 190 turbo, straight line header, 38" mtx front end, mtx steering, mtx seat, xtx 141" skid and 2.25" power claw track
2019 sidewinder xtx le, sleeping for now
Looking at leftover 2019 yxz's, I ruled out the Polaris general cause of the crappy drive train but still like that it's a true multiple purpose machine, next in line is the new Kawasaki krx 1000, looks like a very capable machine but seems a bit down on power, I know turbos fix everything but I'm not looking at spending 25k+ on a sxs, 16-18k is hard to justify as is, plus I see yxz's with a tune, exhaust, airbox spacer and lightened flywheel run pretty close to competitors turbo machines, what's everyone's opinion on this?

I've got a 19 ss se. I love it. Got a 19 X2 SE Rspec also. That's a great machine too but very different type of machine. Had a bad experience with a General, will never buy a Polaris again. The YXZ is a hoot to drive.

How will you mostly use it? Is it just to play with? Doing any work with one?
If you are just roaming the trails and don't need all that speed a Wolverine is a great choice imo. Plus you have the dump box for yard work.

How will you mostly use it? Is it just to play with? Doing any work with one?
If you are just roaming the trails and don't need all that speed a Wolverine is a great choice imo. Plus you have the dump box for yard work.
Mostly play on the some of the UP trails, I like speed though, that's why I sold my 14 grizzly 700, buddy has x2 but does only low 50's on road, love the yxz besides the storage, be nice to bring a cooler along with some drinks and food for a trail side BBQ and a fishing pole to wet a line in the trout creeks.

I've got a 19 ss se. I love it. Got a 19 X2 SE Rspec also. That's a great machine too but very different type of machine. Had a bad experience with a General, will never buy a Polaris again. The YXZ is a hoot to drive.
I think a yxz is in my future, just got to get a little creative with the storage out back.

Back