• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Looking for nice trails in Ontario.

Delta_T

Lifetime Member
Hey guys,

New here. I kinda got blown over from TY 4 Stroke. With all the snow gone I was thinking of taking the Grizz out for a spin. I have a black 550FI EPS, great machine.
Are there any good trails in Ontario? Preferably near where I live. (between Kingston and Ottawa) Rideau Lakes area.
There are a lot of trails here, but most of them are for sleds.

If you could point me some nice ones, that would be great.

try www.mudhole.ca. it is an ontario based atv website. should get better answers in there. still have lots of snow here so i am still sledding.

Hey maim, I know you, I have seen you before at TY 4stroke.
Thanks for the reply. I've found Mudhole. They gave me some tips there.
I'm still sledding too. not much snow, so I've been on the lakes mostly
Hoping for some more white powder before the season ends, so much fun, it's rediculous..

lol i know what you mean. i was braking trail with snow over the windscreen on my war this weekend. lakes where all drifts and powder as well.

i cant believe how slow it is on the atv forums,i follow this site year round and in the summer,the sled forums are busier than the atv,go figure,we are buried in snow here and still calling for some,were heading out towards your way maim,but were stopping in shining tree than going back to gowganda,we rented a cabin saturday

nice. this sat is the ty ride in sturgon falls. we are making the run to rockys from sturgon. hope we get a good turnout. would be great to have one in ontario every year.

keep a look out on the 4 stroke site. crewcheif would like to make it an annual ride. hopeing for a good turnout.

Back