• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My Boys in Blue...

MikeWalters

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2007 Phazer
Went on a 5-day trip and here is a pic of the little guys...

Just loading up to go home here, it was a blast! 12" - 36"+ deep powder all over the bays on the lake!

Figured out that 4-strokes are so reliable, I had my Phazer wide open throttle for nearly 10 minutes straight on the lake! No problems!

:yam: :4STroke:

Attachments

• P1050073-2.jpg
    P1050073-2.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 188

boys

nice picture, glad to see you keep your boys close to you, it reminds me
35 yrs ago with my 2 boys thanks mike.

soooo cool, i cant wait to do this with my little ones...

Mike Walters,

Great pic! How old is the little guy...and where did you find the helmets for them? I have a 2.5yr old (she will be 3yrs old by next winter) and am looking to see if I can find a helmet for a 3yr old. Thanks...

MCApex44 said:
Mike Walters,

Great pic! How old is the little guy...and where did you find the helmets for them? I have a 2.5yr old (she will be 3yrs old by next winter) and am looking to see if I can find a helmet for a 3yr old. Thanks...

Watch putting full size helmets on little kids. Their necks are not strong enough to hold them up properly. My son was 5 before I got him a lighweight youth HJC motocross style. I would reccomend a snowboard helmet for the little ones.

Nothing better than having the kids with you. My son has been chasing me on his Sno Scoot since he was 4. He is graduating to a new Phazer next season.

Thats so cool you ride your kids ... I have been ridin my two kids since they have been two years old ... We use open face with flip shields they work good and wrap a scarf around them i'll dig up some pic's

The helmets are Zoan brand, brought in by our Yammi dealer.

They are not youth helmets, they are actually toddler helmets, come in 3 sizes. And yes, we wear snowboard helmets when it is warmer.

we took our kids down a local park trail about 30 miles.. they had fun.. lots of helmets banging together.. but it was about them not us.. but we created 2 riding monsters.. they always want to go..lol.. they are 5 and 7..

Attachments

• RIDING.jpg
    RIDING.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 128
Did ya all fit on the Phazer?? Might be time for the VL!
So nice pics and memories it brings back, that time is past for me now - will have to look forward to grand kids I guess.

Yeah I bought the Seat-Jack for the Phazer, and have the tank handlebar in front of me.

4 yr old on the Seat Jack, 2 yr old in front with the tank handlebar.

My 2yr old nephew came also, all of us have the the tank handlebar for the little guys so its no problem. I also have a child safety harness. 80% of my riding is with my boys.

Best riding was with my son sitting in front of me on an Attak 136. Stable and roomy.

Where are you guys buying your "tank handlebar", my daughter is just over 6 months, but next year she will comming for "little" rides with ma and pa... just want to prepare...

Back