• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Never enough wheels !!

mach9

TY 4 Stroke Master
12 idlers on my XTX skid.
Should glide nice this year.

Attachments

• Dscn4508b.jpg
    Dscn4508b.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 156

nice if you have any extra mr. wheel man let me know that's going to be one of my next yrs projects...

If a squirrel runs into your skid his chances are going to be slim of making it out again in one piece - or even 10 pieces.

The problem is that I need snow or it'll stay a garage project.
In reality, I'm waiting on some exhaust parts to finish it up.

do you have a post on that job? looks like 2 wheel kits in front, looks like the rear add ons have some fabrication. I need to do this exact thing, any info on thta rear set up would be great

how hard is it to pull the skid like that?

I wouldn't want to be the 1 having to pay for bearings for all these idlers...and a days work to change them all...but the good side is, you'll never have to change your HYFAX/SLIDES, theirs always a good side for everything...LOL

mach9 said:
12 idlers on my XTX skid.
Should glide nice this year.

Looks like you are running some Doo idler wheels, you wouldn't happed to have the part number for them? I'm looking for some 141mm wheels that will bolt right on the mounting brackets.

You want the 135mm DOO wheels off the old REV, not the 141.

Back