• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ontario

The trick is finding the actual image with the interactive java versions thats a little tougher. The ones that are PDF files you can easily right click on the link and click save target. ;)! Another way to capture the image is to get the portion of the map you want on the screen and and use print screen to copy it and then paste the image into paintbrush crop and save as a jpg or bmp file. If your going to do it this way set your resolution as high as possible that way the image will be larger and can be easier read in the lower resolutions and still have good legibility. Here's an example.

Attachments

• IMG_1024.JPG
    IMG_1024.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 143
If anyone needs any guidance in the Thunder Bay , Atikokan, Nipigon and Geraldton areas PM me as this is my backyard and know it and the trails very well.

The trail map on the OFSC webpage are not always gps.

The OFSC web maps are not necessary accurate. I should know as a club president, I have tried to have them correct our section of trails on the webpage for the last two years.

The maps should be consider approximate. Most clubs are trying to GPS them but it will take time.

Back