• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

radared today

machj

Extreme
03rx1 116mph zr 900 with motor work done 117mph 03 f7 116mph fusion 900 110mph 95machz 119mph 93machz 121mph 03rx1 with reverse 136ripsaw 116mph my 06 apexgt 114mph with 24/40 gearing gearing for drags good switched secondary clutch with black john did 117mph on my 06 apexgt one 06 machz 114mph lots of wineing going on after the machz got beat it was a great day

gotta love it when those heavy slow 4strokes kick butt :4STroke: :4STroke: :4STroke:

blackjohn did 116mph he still setting up his new engine my 93 machz is running great my apexgt will getter to go faster very happy i switched brands except the other yamaha buddys i have to hang out with now

radar

i crossed with the speedo (correted) at over 120 mph and still 300-400 rpm left on the table looking good and that was my very frist pass with this moter. not to bad for the 1st throw at the cat. but the winneing sounds comeing fron the doo camp was pitiful no tration, to much power, not good condtions, etc,etc . cry me a river but the numbers dont lie. and the best one was i dont have studs well nether did lots of us me inclluded. contions were good and bad ice with lots of wet spots with smalll paches of slush. far from idel. but i was the same for every one. headed back out today. :die

radar

got it running good still trying to get it dialed in a little better. i just jetted up about 7-8 points tonite as it was running realy lean. so i will give it another run tomorw . and no i did not do the porting. ;)! it pulls hard very hard.

Back