• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RIDE REVIEW: 2009 YAMAHA VECTOR GT

MagMeister

Website
www.supertraxmag.com
Hi Everyone,

We just posted a new evaluation of the Vector on the Supertrax website for you to take a look at...

http://www.supertraxmag.com/article.asp?nid=1257

Also, we added a new poll asking "For 2009, the Best In Class 120 horsepower sled should be:" and the Doo Talkers have been busy voting the E-TEC in first place with 58% of the votes!

C'mon, I think the Vector deserves some support too. Please vote if you haven't already.

Thanks!

How come no mention of the EFI motor in the Vector in your article? G.B.

Me bad, I just realized thats this ride review was for a 2009 and not a 2010 Vector. That is why there is no mention of EFI. Thanks, G.B.

I like the handling characteristics of the Doo better but then again I've never put serious miles on the DBII chassis. My miles are limited on the eTec but it's hard to top the Vector motor. Like I said in another thread, if the 2010 Vector GT would have shed 50 lbs, it quite possibly could have been the best groomed trail sled ever.

Back