• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RS Venture Rear Suspension

VentureingOut

I have a 06 RS Venture and I've been pretty unsatisfied with the rear suspension(too soft), my new problem with it happened on the weekend, I hit a snow drift(or two) out on a lake and sheared off the front shock on the rear slide rail suspension, consequently I tore some of my track, ripped a slider up, took chunks out of a few idlers etc, does anybody know of any kind of aftermarket shocks that could give me a little better responce?? (I already ordered the stiffest springs I could find)

Aftermarket Shocks for RS Venture

VentureingOut said:
I have a 06 RS Venture and I've been pretty unsatisfied with the rear suspension(too soft), my new problem with it happened on the weekend, I hit a snow drift(or two) out on a lake and sheared off the front shock on the rear slide rail suspension, consequently I tore some of my track, ripped a slider up, took chunks out of a few idlers etc, does anybody know of any kind of aftermarket shocks that could give me a little better responce?? (I already ordered the stiffest springs I could find)
Sorry to hear about your problems, hope you got it fixed. I have a 05 RS Venture very few miles (5500 km) been very happy - I replaced the front skis with Simmons Flexi-Skis (it is like riding a new sled, best investment ever) but also looking for replacement suspension shocks. Have you any suggestions for aftermarket shocks?
Thanks

Rob

Back