• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

rx-1 mtn with apex rear rack

krauss2005

Extreme
i see that the new apexs have a plastic rack on the back track extension with a tail light built into it. would one of those fit o an rx-1 and would it wire up easy. i think it would be cool if i could use that space for storage instaead of wasting it bc we all know theres not much storage on the rx-1

I have read a post in here with a guy that installed a Arctic Cat M series rear rack. The part number is 1706-195 and this does not include tail light. Its from the 2005 900 King cat. If you make a search here: http://www.brownsleisureworld.com/ and go in the part finder for the model above in the seat/rack... section you will see it.

Martin

I have both. The King Cat rack works and looks good. I had it on my stock tunnel extension but never put it on my Hartman rear extension.

I bought an Apex Mountain rear rack but haven't installed it. I have put it in place a few times but it will take some modification to make it fit properly. I'm not so sure I will use it.

Frosty

Get the Fabcraft rack kit, small, out of the way and will work for many different items.

Attachments

• fabcraft.jpg
    fabcraft.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 103
The so called rack on the mountain sleds is junk on the vector mtn and the Apex mtn. I own the vector and my dad has an Apex and you can't even use them. No place to tie #*$&@ down and right behind the exhaust. So stock version is not a very convenience carrying place. But the aftermarket rack for the tunnel extension is something I am looking into. Sort of like the pic above but with a seatback.

Back