• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RX1 setup

glred

Veteran
I took the advice of the guys on here to set up my RX1 and it handles great, now the wife wants hers to handle that good.....any suggestions on the best set-up for a 1999 VMAX 600???

:yam:

If you haven't already done it, get some good ski's instead of the steel ski's and then shim the back of them to reduce darting. That would be a start.

I would go for skis as well. I put Yamaha/USI skis on my wifes... A major improvement is to get ahold of the 02 Viper reshock kit. Some dealers seem to be able to get them for around $200 + install. The gas shocks and new valving make the sled a blast to ride... better handling and better ride. The $200 shock set up is a steal considering replacing 1 stock shock is around $300.

Great adviseon the vector, i bought my RX-1 new in 03, love it minor glitches,after ridding Cats for 22 years, now its time to get rid of the wifes,going to snow check RS-venture,2-up for wife& son

Back